10.00 a.m. – 11.00 a.m.
Lecture 1: Introduction to augmentation techniques with autologous bone
11.00 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.
Lecture 2: Bone augmentation using the carrot technique
12.00 p.m. – 1.00 p.m.
Break / Catering
1.00 p.m. – 3.00 p.m.
Workshop: Bone augmentation using carrot technique and implantation on artificial jaw
1400 pln – early bird*
1800 pln – regular price
*two months in advance of the workshop
Vienna House by Warsaw
Postępu 4, 02-676 Warszawa
+48 22 688 98 89
* Specialist in periodontology and oral surgery.
* Graduation with honors in March 2001 from the University of L’Aquila.
* He completed the Master’s degree in Conservative Studies at the University of Bologna in 2003-2004.
* In the years 2005-2007 he obtained the Master of Periodontology and Implantology at the University of Bologna with Prof. Zucchelli. In the same years I worked in the Department of Maxillofacial Surgery under the direction of Prof. Marchetti Claudio.
* Since 2008 he has been working with Prof. F. Khoury at the Schellenstein Clinic in Germany and at the University of Münster.
* Since 2009, he has been completing the post-graduate in oral surgery at the same university.
* In September 2012, he obtained a specialization in oral surgery and implantology at the University of Münster, which is recognized at European level.
* Winner of the „Rigenero 2015” award at the SICOI international congress in Milan.
* He is an active member of the ILO (Italian Academy of Osteointegration) and BDO (Germany Society.) Oral surgery ). Member of the EAO (European Association of Osteointegration) since 2015. Member of PEERS ITALY.
* He is Professor of Periodontology at the Dentistry and Prosthodontics Course at the Dean of Studies European Jean Monnet from Lugano and Professor of Oral Surgery at the School of Specialization in Oral Surgery of the same department.
* He is a visiting professor at UniCamillus in Rome.
* He is a visiting professor at the Catholic University of Murcia and a research professor at the University of Granada (Spain).
Speaker at various courses and meetings in Italy and abroad. He works in Italy with a focus on bone reconstruction and implant surgery.
Koszt uczstnictwa w kursie:
od 1400 zł / os.
Zgodnie z obowiązującymi przepisami prawa, niniejsza strona i prezentowane na niej treści są przeznaczone wyłącznie dla profesjonalistów tzn. w szczególności osób wykonujących zawód medyczny lub w inny sposób związanych zawodowo z branżą medyczną.
Aby przejść dalej, prosimy o potwierdzenie czy jesteś profesjonalistą.