DR UELI GRUNDER – Soft tissue grafting around implants in the aesthetic zone in the last 30 years?
Thommen Medical Education stands for training at the highest level carried out by clinicians who are leaders in their field. Through these courses, they pass along directly applicable lessons through their practical and pragmatic approaches. You gain scientifically based, well-versed knowledge that can be applied in your everyday work. Knowledge that can not only further optimize clinical outcomes, but also the intraoperative, dental and organizational processes associated with dental implants.
Live session with dr Ueli Grunder
– Indication for soft tissue grafting.
– What is more important: Bone-or soft tissue augmentation?
– Time point for soft tissue grafting. Different grafting techniques.
– What has been changed over time.
– Efficiency of xenografts.
– Graft harvested from lateral palate / tuber region.
– Elimination of scar tissue.
– Possible failures and how to save.
– Long-term results
For more content on the EAO Library : Library.eao.org